Thursday, January 20, 2011

I feel like a race horse in the stalls waiting for the gates to open, on all accounts.

Greetings earthlings and martians alike! I am going to try this thing we call "Blogging" out and see how it goes. In my opinion, blogging is quite vain...it's like writing thoughts down with the expectation that people care about what is going on in my world and want to take time out of their day to read what is going on in my day. At the end of the day we all know that it, my thoughts, will be sent to the vast nothingness of the internet under the pretense of a "blog".

So here it is folks entry #1.

I am pretty stoked about several new decisions in my life. I have decided to sell my house, move from the East Coast to the West Coast and train for competing in the 2011 Pan Ams. I am also entertaining the idea of opening up my own business, but I think that may be too aggressive of me at this time. I am completely thrilled about all of these decisions.

I will be leaving Richmond and Richmond Brazilian Jiu Jitsu between March 15 and May 15 of this year. I will be moving to the Glendale,La Crescenta, Pasadena, Burbank, LA, area and will be training at Rudy's academy, M3 Fight and Fitness. While moving I am going to be training for the 2011 Pan Ams, trying to lose some weight, sell my house and take care of my two puppies.

The best part is that none of this feels like work. All of the goals I have between now and May are goals that are enabling me to be exactly what I am, the happiest Celery of all time!

Glendale Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, La Crescenta Muay Thai, Pasadena UFC, Burbank Mixed Martial Arts, LA Submission Grappling

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I knew there was a house move in there somewhere. I am happy you are pushing to live your dream!

    ReplyDelete